Saturday, September 13, 2008

Eye Appointments

Both Gavin and Landon had an eye appointment at Children's Hospital on Thursday. I have to say, Arkansas Children's Hospital is a WONDERFUL place...many miracles happen to sick children there everyday. BUT, the eye clinic is SLOW and UNORGANIZED...to the point that we are thinking of taking the boys to an eye clinic here instead of driving to Little Rock.

Anyways, Gavin had a perfect visit. After his exam the doctor said that he doesn't need to come back for two years. Landon is still doing well. His prescription didn't change and the doctor HINTED that he may be growing out of his glasses! He goes back in 6 months. Landon's eyes have been getting stronger with each visit. I am glad I was persistent with their pediatrician and got the referal. Landon has had glasses since he was 8 months old. Had we have waited, he would not be doing as well.

Not much else to report...we have all been busy and it looks like we will get more rain and possible severe weather from Hurricane Ike.

0 comments: