The first day of our vacation was spent at Animal Kingdom. We stayed there and it was amazing! So cool to wake up and look out the window and see animals. The park was fun and a good start to our week. We went first thing to the safari. JD did an awesome job at taking pictures of the animals. We saw the Finding Nemo show and the Festival of the Lion King show. There were not a lot of thrill rides there but we did ride Expedition Everest. I am not a roller coaster person and I liked it (although I had my eyes closed through most of it). Kylie had her first experience meeting Disney characters and getting autographs. That was an experience...waiting in line...but it was worth it for her. Even though we were there in January, all the Christmas trees were still up.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Animal Kingdom- Day 1
Posted by Dallas Family at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Wow- what a great vacation! And in December! I'm assuming the boys didn't go. Next time, huh. Great pictures.
Post a Comment