Each of the kids got new glasses. Landon has been wearing glasses since he was 8 months old. They are second nature to him. It is how most people tell them apart. I wasn't sure how Gavin would do with them. Sure, he spent most of his time from around 18-24 months trying to get Landon's glasses...but I wasn't sure what kind of battles we would face keeping them on him. Surprisingly, he is doing great! Kylie only has to wear her's when she is reading the board. The picture doesn't do them justice...she looks so stinkin' cute in them. The inside is all turquoise. She, of course, uses them as an accessory!
And, FYI, some people are having a hard time telling them apart. They have to take a close look at them to figure out which one is which. It is so funny to me because I don't necessarily think they look all that much alike. I don't expect people who are not around them often to figure it out...but their teachers?!?!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
New Glasses
Posted by Dallas Family at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! How stinkin' cute are all three of them!!! Kylie looks like she could be in college!!! JD is going to have to sit on the porch with his shotgun to keep the boys away when she gets older!! :)
Oh, they look SOOOO cute!!! I am SO jealous of Kylie's turqouise rimmed glasses...
Post a Comment