I am combining a few posts...Easter eggs and Easter. My children were being incredibly uncooperative on Easter Sunday so I don't have 1 picture of the kids. Oh, well...there is always next year!
Kylie got a tie-dye egg kit for her birthday. Didn't work out exactly like the box looked but she had fun anyway. The boys just did solid colors. They lost interest pretty fast...they just wanted to eat them (on a side note...their teacher introduced them to hard boiled eggs and they have been eating them like crazy ever since).
Gavin
Landon
Kylie
JD was concentrating!
Finished tie-dyed eggs
Finished regular eggs
The boys had 2 Easter parties and 2 egg hunts and were NUTS with sugar overload so the Easter bunny didn't bring them a lot of candy in their baskets this year. My kids get so excited over little things (fruit cups, yogos, cheetos, handi snacks, popcorn, easy mac, airplanes (boys), stretchy lizards (boys). They did get Peeps...
Family Easter picture
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Easter
Posted by Dallas Family at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like y'all had a great Easter!!
I think I'm probably the only person in America who failed to get a family pic - or even just a pic of Ava in her dress - on Easter... I've really got to get with the program!!
I have to say I'm so glad that you didn't get a picture of your kids together because I didn't get one of my kiddos either. Luke actually said to me (while holding up his fat little hand) "Mom, No photographs!" Really?!
Post a Comment