Sunday, September 27, 2009

Taylor Swift concert

JD got tickets through work for the Taylor Swift concert last night! We were on row 9 (not on the floor but just to the left of the stage). They were great seats! It was Kylie's first concert...and actually, she really only knew one Taylor Swift song but she still had fun. I couldn't stop laughing at her...screaming fans everywhere and she was falling asleep! Only my child...

There were two opening acts...Gloriana (I've never heard of and later someone said that they just released their first record) and Kellie Pickler.

All these pics were taken with my phone (and I later realized that my camera was in my purse) so they are all pretty blurry and I figured out that it would take decent pictures of the big screen rather than the stage.

Kylie and Daddy


Gloriana


Kellie Pickler on the screen


Kellie Pickler


The rest are of Taylor Swift




We ended up leaving before it was over. We were all starving, it was late, and Kylie was falling asleep. It actually worked out good because we missed all the after-concert traffic.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe she was falling asleep! Bless her heart!

PS - My first concert was New Kids On The Block.

Oh, Oh, OH OH OH, Oh-Oh Oh Oh...the right stuff! :)

{lori beth} said...

I'm so jealous!!! I wish I had a little girl so we could go do stuff like that! I can't believe she was falling asleep though! :)

april said...

Oh how I wish Ava was a little older so we could've taken her!! So jealous!! Looks like y'all had a good time & even a good nap :)