This never happens...we had a day without the kids. While they were having fun at their grandparents house, we went to Hot Springs and Mt. Magazine (the highest point in AR).
While in Hot Springs we went to Garvan Woodland Gardens. It was so nice walking around looking at the plants and flowers. It was RELAXING! Then we went up to Mt. Magazine. There is a fairly new lodge and cabins. It was beautiful up there.
It was nice to have a day...but it was just as nice seeing the kids that night!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
A day without the kids!
Posted by Dallas Family at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, I have been coveting JD's camera ever since the 4th, and now that I see these great pictures- I REALLY want a camera like yours. Could you email me details about what kind it is, where you bought it, price, etc??? Thanks. (Great post!)
What a great day! I have heard that the woodland gardens place has great Christmas lights.
And you might as well post about the camera in your blog b/c I'm looking to get a new one, and those photos are great! :D
Post a Comment