Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quick Update

Wow...this summer is flying by! I am a few short days from finishing the first summer session. I have two more classes from July 7-August 8. Then I have a week off before going back to work. We are all a little sad that I am so busy. We are used to having fun, swimming, relaxing...

Kylie is growing up so fast! I am proud to say that she can now do her round-off back-handspring on the floor with no spot from a coach and no special mat. She is so proud of herself! She loves cheer! And, she convinced me to let her take dance this summer as well. She is doing tap, ballet and jazz. She loves every minute of it!

Gavin and Landon completely crack us up! The are so funny (especially Landon, don't tell Gavin!). It is getting easier to take them places as they really do not take much of a nap anymore. Potty training is a challenge to say the least. They are UNINTERESTED! Period!

I am hoping to take lots of new pictures at our July 4th picnic later this week!

0 comments: