Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Cookout

We went to JD's aunt and uncle's in Vilonia for a cookout Saturday afternoon. The kids had a fantastic time playing. It was a nice afternoon and we enjoyed visiting with family...we stay busy and it was great to just relax for a few hours!

Gavin about to slide


Kylie riding the tire swing


Gavin riding a tricycle


Landon riding a tricycle


Of course, Kylie could not be left out!


Landon REFUSED to take this helmet off :)


Time to eat! YUM!!


The sunset was beautiful


Me, JD, Gavin and Landon went for a ride on the Bad Boy Buggy. I took this picture while moving of me and Gavin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I like the picture of you and Gavin that you took while moving the best. :D Looks like a good time for all of you.

Sarah said...

I love Gavin's face in this picture! That is too cute!

{lori beth} said...

Looks like y'all had a good time! FYI...Ty heard it was cowboy day today at school...he was very disappointed when I told him we couldn't come come!!! :)