The last few days have been interesting...
Thursday at work I felt crappy. I thought I was just tired as I have been up late working on homework and other things. I just kept feeling worse and worse throughout the day. Finally right around 3:00 I took my temperature. It was 101.6. What?? I NEVER have a fever. I can't tell you the last time I had one. So, I quickly packed up my things and went to get Kylie from school. When I got home I took it again...102.3...I really was sick. I took some medicine and promptly went to bed and JD came home from work early. Friday morning I still wasn't feeling great so JD got all the kids up and ready and got them to school...ON TIME! I am super proud of him for helping. Really, he helps me all of the time and I don't have to ask!
Kylie and I had a hair appointment Friday afternoon. I thought about canceling but I was feeling better after sleeping all Friday morning and it takes FOREVER to get an appointment. So, we went. You can't tell from the picture but Kylie got between 3-4 inches cut off and has some long layers. It looks so good! And, it will be easier to wash, brush, straighten...everything!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
More Haircuts
Posted by Dallas Family at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you feeling better? I hope so! That was a high fever for an adult, must have been a fast bug from a kid in your class.
Kylie's hair (and yours) looks great! I know she has got such thick hair, I can tell it's "slimmer" hair. :D
Hope your weekend is better!
Kylie's hair looks so pretty - and look at you - HOT MAMA! :) Hope you are feeling better!!
I love your haircut! It is so cute!
Post a Comment