NOT MUCH OF ANYTHING!
I am finishing up school (thank goodness) and I go to Faulkner County Day School from 8-12 Monday-Friday. Kylie still have cheer and dance four days a week at 4 so we have been trying to pack as much as we can into 3 hours every afternoon.
These are just some random pictures...not all from the same day...just a little of what we have been up to...
The boys at Toad Suck Park...Kylie was still at school for her last few days
We went to Gatling (yes, there is a G...I looked it up)Park and had a picnic of pizza and root beer. The kids decided they wanted to gather up sticks and rocks and throw them off one of the bridges into the creek.
Seriously, I have cooked 6 meals in a row! I love to cook, I hate to clean up, and it is hard during the school year to cook every night (JD works different hours, Kylie has activities, I had class...) This was last night...3 cheese/spinach stuffed shells. Also on the menu this week...grilled pork chops, roast, mexican chicken, linguini, and stuffed peppers. My kitchen is a mess but well worth it!
Favorite summer favorite...slurpin' on Sonic!
This is our yard...after one day on the slip-n-slide...yikes!
Yes, this picture is blurry...Kylie has become an "expert" at making clover necklaces. Gavin wanted a crown, not a necklace but it kept falling and he was laughing so hard! I was too, hence the blurry picture taken w/ my phone.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
So, What Have We Been Up To??
Posted by Dallas Family at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My parents' yard looked just like that after the boys played on their slip-n-slide! My dad about had a heart attack!! Your dinner looked fabulous! Do you make to go orders?? :)
PS - what day is your graduation?
Glad to see y'all are enjoying your summer so far!! Those Spinach/Cheese Stuffed Shells LOOK DELISH!! If you get a free chance - post the recipe :) We like that Gatling Park, too! It's convenient after going to the Library & there's hardly ever anyone there!
Post a Comment