My birthday was Monday and, while I am not really ready to ignore it, I'm not the "make a big deal" kind of person. My wonderful husband made me my favorite dinner, linguini and clam sauce on Sunday night. It was SO good and I could eat it every day. It is a real childhood favorite...makes me think of my grandparents. Also, my in-laws brough over an ice cream brownie cake for us to share. Yummy!
I had to go to summer school on my birthday from 8-12 and when I got home JD and my brother had brought tables outside and hung balloons. We spent the rest of the day/evening outside playing. We grilled out hamburgers, hotdogs, homemade potato salad, and cheese dip for dinner. JD surprised me with an ice cream cake from Shake's. Notice the theme this year...ICE CREAM CAKES! Apparantly, I have been mentioning that I wanted one...or two :). It was a great day!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
My Birthday
Posted by Dallas Family at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy belated Birthday! That cake looks YUMMY!!! I may have to ask for one of those for my next bday! :)
Happy Belated Birthday, Jamie!!
Looks like y'all had a great time :) ALL the food looks DELISH - those cakes especially! Your kido's are TOO CUTE!
Awww!! That's so sweet!! Looks like ya'll had a great time! :)
Happy Birthday a bit late! Looks like tons of fun!
Yum that food was all so yummy! I think my favorite was the Clam and linguini!!! and the ice cream cakes!! Ok that pic of Landon cracks me up and look at that pot belly on Gavin! :) they are crazy!!
Wow- way to go, John David! What a romantic :)
Post a Comment