We decided to take the kids bowling during one of the rainy days we have had recently. The boys had never been (Wii doesn't count...although they have done that) so I thought it would be something they were excited about. I was right...and they were also excited about the arcade type games and air hockey table that is right by the door when you walk in. There were a few highlights for them...number one being the BOWLING SHOES. They though they were so cool in them. They did fairly well taking turns and, of course, they had the bumpers and the metal thing so all they had to do was let go of the ball. One game was plenty...
Oh, and the bowling alley gave us cards for the kids...they get one free game every day of summer. So, it ended up being a pretty cheap outing since all we had to pay for was shoes for all and one game for me and JD. Not sure when (or if) we will go back before the end of August but nice to know we have them.
Yes, the kids beat me. I am using the bumpers next time!! :)
Friday, May 29, 2009
Bowling
Posted by Dallas Family at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, that is TOO COOL! I had no idea that they had the little things to help the kiddos bowl! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
Looks like ya'll had fun! We went bowling last Saturday and Ty beat Clay and I both! I say it's becuase he had bumpers though! It couldn't be because I'm TERRIBLE at bowling!!! BTW...I've got something for you over on my blog...go check it out! :)
Post a Comment