Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Four Years Old!

The last month and a half has been a complete blur...This time of year is always so busy for me. Since my school follows UCA's schedule I am usually done at the end of April. Wrapping up the year is so much work. And, the past two years, I have had graduate school classes and finals...and birthdays. Kylie's birthday is March 30 and Gavin and Landon's birthday is April 29.

My boys...I don't even have the words to fully describe them! They have the ability to make the laugh and cry in the same moment! It doesn't seem real that they are four years old! They are as much mama's boys as Kylie is a daddy's girl (but not in a bad way).

They had a bit of a rocky start but they quickly showed us their fighting spirits! I could post a million pictures of all of my kids but here is a quick recap of their four years...

Gavin in the hospital. I have never felt fear quite like that. Seeing them so tiny and surrounded by machines is something I will never forget.


Landon in the hospital. He was a tiny bit more fragile than Gavin. Huh, that hasn't changed. He is not sickly but more sensitive and he has a softer "voice".


Fun times in the hammock at the lake


John Deere brothers


Their fourth birthday! They LOVE strawberries so we put them between the cake layers and on top. Of course, chocolate frosting. YUM-O!

4 comments:

april said...

That cake looks DI.VINE!!!! They are such handsome boys! Happy Belated Birthday to them both!

{lori beth} said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!! They are such handsome little guys! :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Boys! I remember the day that you called me to tell me they were here and it seems like just yesterday!!

Nic said...

Hey Girl! I have been meaning to stop in and say Hi! Your kids are all super cute!! It's crazy how fast time goes!