We used some of the birthday money that was given to the boys to get them new bedding. We are getting them new beds and thought that new bedding was needed too. Both of the boys LOVE animals and the zoo. I didn't want to get something that was too young (this stuff is not cheap and I wanted it to be something that would last a few years). I looked at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and ran across this at WalMart (where else?!). I was back in that section looking for something else and these were on the end. Of course, they had only 2 twin sized and more full size (they share a room so twin is all the bigger bed they are going to get for now). I didn't get them and kept looking. I was back a few days later, after unsuccessful searching at other stores, and told myself if they were still there I was going to get them. They were, I did, and I am keeping them a surprise for when their beds come in. Several years ago we sent Kylie to JD's parents for the weekend. We completely re-did her room...paint, curtains, bedding, wall decor, etc. It was when Trading Spaces was super cool and she was so excited. I know the boys won't have the same reaction but it might be fun to re-do their room and see what they think.
Again, this picture is from the cardboard insert in the bedding taken with my cell phone. Not the best picture quality. I will post pictures of the "finished" product...whenever that is :)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
New Bedding for the Boys
Posted by Dallas Family at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so cute! My mom & her BFF ambushed my room one day while I was at school - I loved it! So sweet that you're going to do it for the boys, too! Plus, it's SO much easier to get done when there isn't 1,000 'Mom, can I have a snack? I have to potty!'s' etc. all day :)
Too cute!!! They will LOVE it!
For a minute there, I was thrown off by the random kid in the bottom left of the picture...then I realized it was the package! Ha!! :)
Post a Comment