Saturday, April 12, 2008

Petit Jean Hiking

This is a little out of order...we took Kylie hiking at Petit Jean Mountain over spring break. The boys were at daycare and the weather was perfect! She had never been to the waterfall before.

This is from the top of Petit Jean Mountain.




Kylie loves to take pictures...hmmm...future profession??


With all the recent rain, the creek was really flowing.
She loved being down at the waterfall!



We also went on the canyon trail...Kylie called this rock a turtle.


We had to cross a stone bridge. It was fun until I stepped on a loose rock. I quickly caught my balance...but I never would have lived it down if I had stepped (or fallen) in the water!


We were hungry after all that hiking! Croissant sandwiches, fruit and water for our lunch.


It was such a nice day that we picked the boys up from daycare and went out to Beverfork Lake and flew kites. It was fun...until Gavin let his go and it flew into a tree!



Kylie didn't need many directions! She flew that kite like a pro!

1 comments:

Dawne C. said...

Great pictures & great post. Keep up the good work :) I know you are looking forward to lots of fun this summer with your 3 little cuties & your big cutie JD!