Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Graduate School Update

I think most of you know that I am in graduate school. I must say, it is more difficult than I thought it would be. I knew it would be time consuming but I didn't realize the impact it would have on my kids. It has been stressful finding sitters for when I am in class and finding someone not only to watch the boys but get Kylie picked up from Sonshine Academy (dance and cheer). Registration for summer and fall started today. I have to take 12 hours this summer (4 classes). The end is not close but at least it is in sight. If everything goes according to plan, I will graduate with my Masters Degree in Special Education in August of 2009. Then that's IT! No more school for me!

1 comments:

Dawne C. said...

Good for you! Hang in there. I bet you are finding lots of creative ways to spend time with the kiddos and JD :)