Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kylie!

I cannot believe that my baby girl is eight years old today! You pointed out to me yesterday that in eight more years you would be driving a car...yikes! Daddy and I are so proud of you! You have so many accomplishments! Our hope for you is that you continue to love yourself, love your family, love God, and have fun in life!

You are a daughter


You are a sister



You are a grand-daughter






You are a niece



You are a friend


You are a dancer



You are a cheerleader


You love horses



You love summertime!















We all love you so much!


3 comments:

Dawne C. said...

WONDERFUL birthday post, Jamie! And I love the Easter post, too. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe she's 8 already! wow!

Ginafish said...

Kylie - Happy Birthday a day late! I was there with your mom 8 years ago working at the hospital and pacing the floor. :D Your parents were so excited to finally have you in the world!

Jamie - Thank you for all the beautiful pictures! :)