Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SNOW in March?!?!

Kylie has been complaining all winter that we haven't had any snow. She mentioned it again while we were at Petit Jean Mountain on Saturday (I had the camera, just not the battery). I was laughing because it was like 75 degrees...a beautiful day. Why was she thinking about snow? Even when I heard the weather forcast that called for drastically dropping temperatures Monday afternoon and a chance for winter weather I thought "whatever". Well, much to my surprise...and Kylie's...we did get some snow overnight...and more this morning. Here are some pictures of the kids playing out in the snow.



The front yard


The back yard





Kylie and Landon were ready to go even before breakfast!



They had the best time and cried when it was time to go back inside (of course)


Baby footprints...

Landon throwing a snowball at himself!



Gavin




Kylie in her camo





Kylie and Landon throwing snowballs at the tree


Just playing...



They thought is was so funny knocking down daddy in the snow!



The three amigos...

1 comments:

Ginafish said...

They grow so fast! I hope they had a little fun in the snow on Friday too! Last week was a trip!

I also read your entry about golfing, and I'm exhausted thinking about your week! I hope Kylie has fun at her last competition this Saturday!