I am borrowing this from a friend of mine's blog...It's called Friday's Feast. Every Friday, new questions are posted...I can't gurantee that I'll do it every week, but here is a start~
Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
An 8. Especially if I am taking my time. If I am writing in a hurry it is a mixture of print and cursive and not very neat.
Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I am not a bath person. I can't remember the last time I took a bath. They are too time consuming, the water gets cold too fast, and it is icky to me to sit where people's feet have been. Now I might be more open to baths if I had a seperate shower.
Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Hmmm...what is considered a bad movie?? The last two I fell asleep within the first 30 mintues. Does that mean they were bad? Oh wait...I fall asleep during almost every movie I try and watch after 7:00. I have a hard time saying that a movie was bad. I say the ending was bad or the music didn't go well or different actors would have been better.
Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Addicted is a strong word. I do not think that I am addicted to anything. I am "strongly attached" to reality television...American Idol, Big Brother, The Hills, etc. I don't have time to watch it often but I always read up on what happened. I don't think it affects my life much at all.
Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Hmmm...I think the harp is relaxing. And I like the piano.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Friday's Feast
Posted by Dallas Family at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The Harp?? :D I admit it's relaxing, it just wouldn't have been the first instrument on my mind. Sometimes the saxophone can be relaxing...Kenny G's stuff use to always put me to sleep. ;)
Hey, if you need a blog to catch up on American Idol, the link I posted today is a good one. She watches the show and blogs as she watches. I read her the next day if I didn't get to watch it. :)
Post a Comment