Kylie, JD and Jared spent the afternoon playing golf. I thought about sending my camera with them but one of two things would have happened...1. no pictures would have been taken or 2. my camera would have went flying out of the cart. They all had a lot of fun! It was a good day to be on the course...lots of sun and not much wind. We are thinking of getting Kylie some golf clubs for her birthday. She loves using her daddy's (and she is quite good with them) but we think she would do better with some her own size. And, she could have some bonding time with her dad going to the driving range.
We are in for a busy week...I have a workshop Monday night, a test on Tuesday night, class on Wednesday night...my own class has a field trip to Little Rock to the Children's Theatre on Tuesday during the day...Kylie has tumbling and cheer on Monday, dance on Tuesday, cheer and a private tumbling lesson on Thursday. And we are traveling to Jonesboro (about 3 hours) on Saturday for her last competition. Whew...I am tired just thinking about it.
Here is a funny picture from a few years ago of Kylie and Jared playing miniature golf...the best I could do for a picture! I hope this isn't any indication of her golfing ability :)
1 comments:
that picture is so cute! they both look so young! probably smart not sending your camera! have a good crazy rest of the week! - Brooke
Post a Comment