Saturday, April 19, 2008

Relay for Life

Before I start the Relay for Life post there are two random pictures that I wanted to share.


Gavin and Landon love to be in Kylie's room. They get so excited when she lets them in to play. They pretend to "sleep" in her bed. This picture is complete with chocolate pudding around their mouths :)


We are letting them get used to a big bed by just having their mattress on the floor. I can just see them falling out of bed. We went in to make sure they were still covered up and found Landon like this...I guess it is a good thing he wasn't too far off the ground!



Ok, moving on.


Friday night was Faulkner County's Relay for Life. It is a cancer research event that is held at UCA every year. Sonshine Academy is always asked to have their cheerleaders and/or gymnasts come do an exhibition. It was chilly today. So, we all bundled up and headed over to the football field.


Landon and Gavin before we left.


Each of our six squads performed a mini-routine. This is the first week to practice with the new squads. Kylie is stretching (leg extensions).



After they performed we went around the booths. Each of the kids got their face painted. Gavin and Landon both wanted a star and Kylie wanted a rainbow.





Kylie jumped in a bouce house and then they enjoyed cotton candy.




0 comments: