Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gavin and Landon's First Day of Preschool

Gavin and Landon started preschool where I work. It doesn't seem possible that they are old enough to go yet. They have done good...I thought it may be hard going to daycare, UCA, and a babysitter but they have done well with it.

Here they are right after hanging up their backpacks (Landon is in blue, Gavin in orangy-red)


My class was having snack and I heard the boys in the bathroom. I snuck around the door and saw them washing their hands just chatting away.


I had to tell their teacher something and they were playing in the sand table together.


I thought it might be hard for them to see me and not be able to come with me but so far, they are doing fine. They will say hi and wave but stay with their class. They are having a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like they had a great time!