I can't remember why he was going out but one night JD turned on the porch light, opened the door, went out and then came running back in. He was telling me to hurry up and look out the front door. I got to the door and it was a hugh spider. He got the camera and was taking pictures. I told him to kill it and that the flash was going to make it run back where ever it came from. He was looking at it from a different angle and realized that it was a BLACK WIDOW. There was a red hourglass on its underbelly. Of course, as he was trying to find something to kill it with, it went back were it came from. We went to bed and neither of us could sleep. JD got up just about every hour and turned on the porch light to see if it came back out. FINALLY at 4:30 a.m. it was there and he killed it. It was the biggest black widow I have ever seen!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Unexpected resident...
Posted by Dallas Family at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Seriously, that is the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen. It gives me CHILLS just looking at it!!!!
Post a Comment