It was just us this year...my brother was working and my mom had flown to Florida to help my Grandma.
The kids actually slept in on Christmas morning (which I was thankful for since I was up helping Santa wrap presents until 2:15 a.m.). They were super excited but were cooperative during my picture taking!
Close up of the boys...I thought they were too cute!
Gavin
Me and the kids...straight out of bed!
Landon liked playing with the Glow Station
My brother, his girlfriend Megan and her daughter Raegan came over after he got off. I cooked ham, mashed potatoes, homemade macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, rolls, and stuffed mushrooms for dinner. Everyone knows that I always take a picture at the table...and my husband and my brother chose to make faces at me this year...thanks guys!
Kylie got Carnival Games for the Wii and they started playing just after dinner. Kylie was good at just about all the games. I was cleaning up dinner and only played one game. She also got another sports game for Wii and a Nintendo DS to take in the car on the way to Florida.
Landon playing Wii
Kylie playing Wii
Jared and JD being themselves
Gavin playing Wii
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas at home
Posted by Dallas Family at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a fun time was had by all- hope the rest of your Christmas Break is fun and restful.
Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas! Ty got a glow station too...he loves it! Hope ya'll have a great time the rest of your break!
ps...ya'll look so cute in your pj's!!!
I'm sorry to read about your Grandpa and glad to read that your Grandma will be moving to Arkansas. I know you always enjoyed spending time with her.
Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! Our kids got Carnival games too, and I pretty much suck at all the games. Leaves lots of room for practicing and improvement! lol!
Post a Comment