Just some random ramblings on this Friday afternoon...
First, it is Kylie's last day of school until January 13. Wait, everyone else goes back January 6. Not her...we are going to Disney World and on a Disney Cruise. She doesn't know we are going...We are leaving on Jan 2 and will be back Jan 12.
Christmas is less than a week away and I have not finished shopping...not by a long shot...I work best under pressure...I hope.
I have TONS of housework to do. Somehow I end up playing with the boys or running errands and it is not getting done. I need to get busy...it needs to be done.
UCA ticks me off. Yes I work there but is it really THAT hard to get things right? I have one graduate class left to take in the spring...yes I did say ONE!...and I received a scholarship for the fall and the spring. Only, I got my bill and the scholarship isn't on there. No joke...I talked to 7 different people from 7 different departments and no one "handled that". Geez...
Friday, December 19, 2008
Random Ramblings...
Posted by Dallas Family at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ouch!! Can someone at UCA fix it?
And is everyone going to Disney? I hope there are lots of pictures!
How exciting! The Disney cruise will be SO much fun!!
And, you're not the only one that needs to do housework...my house is always a wreck...seems like that harder I work to keep it clean, the messier the kids make it!! ha!!
Post a Comment