Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brings back memories!

On this chilly Sunday we have not been doing much of anything. The boys were taking a nap and Kylie was digging in the game closet. She came out saying, "MOM! What game is this? Can we play??" I turned to look at her and memories of my childhood flashed into my head! What game was it??




Can you guess??





Oh yeah...MALL MADNESS! There HAS to be someone out there that remembers this!











It didn't take long to start playing (although I did have to get the directions out!). Kylie is talking her daddy into playing again right now...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

OH MY! I SO remember that game! How awesome! :)

{lori beth} said...

I can't believe you still have that game! At least Kylie will get some good use out of it!

Dallas Family said...

My mom never got rid of ANYTHING! We still have lots of games from when my brother and I were younger. :)

whitney said...

that game is awesome! i remember it for sure.