Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Cheer Competition

Kylie's first cheer competition of 08-09 was Saturday, Nov 8. It was in Little Rock so we decided to take the boys. I got the bright idea to make them shirts to wear. All the parents have shirts so why should they be any different? I got them plain navy shirts with white/gray letters (all her squads colors). After a near disaster of the iron touching a letter that was already done...they were finished and looked great!


The boys were so excited to see their sister cheer.



It was a small competition and we finished in 1st place. Actually, Kylie's squad got the highest score of all the levels and got a paid bid to a national competition in April in Oklahoma City. GREAT JOB!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for Mom for making such awesome shirts for the boys - I mean, really - that is the sweetest thing ever!! Tell Kylie I said that I'm proud of her and Congrats for doing so well in the competition!!

Anonymous said...

Ok the memory of the iron...ahh!! scary! They look GREAT though!!