Saturday, November 8, 2008

Memphis Zoo

We took the kids to the Memphis Zoo. It was WELL worth the drive! Gavin and Landon love animals (if you have ever been to our house I'm sure you have had to read them animal books). We knew they would be so excited.

The animals are pretty self-explanitory so I'm not going to caption them. And, they are in no particular order. I had a hard time deciding which pictures to post...I took over 300!

Gavin's favorite was the hippos. Even though they never had more than their eyes and nostrils above the water. He was amazed.

Landon's favorite was the giraffes. The baby was too cute!

Kylie's favorite was the meercats, the sea lions, the penguins, the pandas, the aquarium...she couldn't decide.

A highlight...we were able to pet a warthog. Neat experience for all of us.




























2 comments:

Sarah said...

First, let me say that you take awesome pictures. Second, it looks like ya'll had so much fun!! :) I especially love the picture of Kylie - she is so beautiful!

Ginafish said...

Wonderful pictures! I hope you print some of those and frame them! The Memphis Zoo is one of my favorites, then St. Louis, then Little Rock. (those are the only three I've been too.) But I hear the Oklahoma one is really great if you ever head that way. :)