Kylie loves to help cook. She has show this interest for a couple of years. We got her an apron (with her name on it) and a cookbook for Christmas last year. She is always watching Food Network and can tell you all of the names of the people who cook on TV.
One night a few weeks ago, we were talking about dinner and she said she knew what to have...salmon, mashed potatoes and vegetables. She was serious and so her and JD went out to the grocery store.
Here is her plate...
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Chef Kylie
Posted by Dallas Family at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not a big fan of fish, but that looks so good that I would at least try it!! :)
Wow...she is a better cook than I am! Maaybe I can hire one of these days to cook for us! :)
Salmon?! How brave! It's awesome that she likes to cook! Great Job Kylie!!
Post a Comment